Right of withdrawal
The priority of Laboratorio Creativo Geppetto Srls sole proprietorship is to satisfy its customers. Therefore, the Customer has entitled to withdraw from the contract, without indicating the reasons, within 14 days of receipt of the products.
Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal if he / she respects these conditions:
- Products returned must be returned in their entirety;
- Products returned must be in perfect condition and in perfect condition, including any labels: no products will be accepted that indicate signs of damage or dirt that can not be regarded as being intact (worn, washed or damaged);
- Products returned must be returned in their original full package in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment);
- Products returned must be sent to the Seller in one shipment.
In the case of made-to-measure products, the “Right of Withdrawal” is EXCLUDED, in accordance with Article 59, Paragraph 1, Letter c) of the Consumer Code.
How to Make a Return
To make the return process must:
- the customer must contact the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the return authorization by indicating all his details and the order number referring to the return;
- the customer service will send a confirmation email with the return authorization number;
- the Customer must return the Products to the Seller by making sure that they comply with all the above conditions and indicating on the shipping form the Customer’s Return Service Number received.
Customer will be reimbursed for the cost of the item made (price, standard shipping costs, any additional costs for additional services) net of discounts or coupon codes.
The shipping costs for the return of the product are borne by the Customer.
Customers are also charged with customs duties and related charges if the shipment takes place in non-EU countries or in countries where the applicable law provides for import charges.
The Customer is responsible for the compliance with the above conditions in order to exercise the right of withdrawal. The Customer will be responsible for any reduction of value of the Products resulting from tampering with the same other than that required to establish their nature.
The items returned are under the responsibility of the Customer until the parcel arrives to the warehouse. An insurance coverage for the shipping is recommended, in order to allow to monitoring the status of delivery.
The Seller will not be liable for any refund or compensation relating to Products and Institutional Packaging sent by the Customer but that has never been received by the Seller due to loss, theft or damage not attributable to the same.
How is the refund?
The amounts owed to the Customer will be reimbursed after the Laboratorio Creativo Geppetto Srls sole proprietorship has received the Products in his warehouse.
Refunds depend on the payment method chosen at the time of order.
- Paypal or Credit Card, the refund will be on the card or account used for the payment;
- Bank Transfer: the refund will be by Bank Transfer. The Customer is obliged to contact customer service by e-mail at email@example.com to inform the IBAN on which to make the transfer.
If you experience difficulties, you may also exercise the right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 49, Paragraph 4 by sending an explicit declaration, by post, fax or e-mail with the following wording:
Name and address of purchaser:
Name and address of seller:
By recorded delivery letter with notice of receipt (or by fax or by public certified e-mail)
Place and date:
Subject: Withdrawal from order no. ………. dated……..
I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from order no. …… dated ….. , received on …….. I communicate that, in accordance with Articles 52 et seq. of Italian Legislative Decree 206/05, I intend to withdraw from the contract in question.
Signature of consumer